South Jersey Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
South Jersey Mustangs

A place for South Jersey Mustang owners and Enthusiast!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mishimoto Alu Rad + AC stuff CHEAPPPPPP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mishimoto Alu Rad + AC stuff   CHEAPPPPPP Empty Mishimoto Alu Rad + AC stuff CHEAPPPPPP Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 pm

mystangt

94/95 MANUAL ONLY
a day old mishimoto aluminium radiator that came leaking from the box. Its a very slight leak right below the filler neck. i drove a bit over 200 miles with it from upstate after i installed it and it only leaked about 6-7 oz in about 4 hours of driving. The temps actually decreased a good 10-15* even with the slight leaking. A 16psi mishimoto cap included along with all original packaging n instructions. This is a ~$250 rad !!!
*a local radiator shop quoted me $30 for the repair or if you know how to weld/sodder its a very simple fix (clearly i dont know how to)
asking $90 obo *please no low balling (the sooner its gone the better of a deal we can arrange)

AC compressor with clutch and all the related bolts including the rear one for the lines - oiled up as well so its ready to go - $40 obo

AC Condenser - minor blemishes but nothing major - very few bent fins $20 obo

NO PMs please! call 646 479 4002 or bklynsk8er@yahoo.com
** i dont have access to a comp at all times (it takes me a day or two to check it sometimes)

stock 5.0 upper n lower intakes -- anythin n they r yours

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum